|Excitation Maximum||from blue to red|
For Research Use Only
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Concentrated suspension of particles of the same size (3.0-3.4 µm) and eight different fluorescence intensities, all excited by a blue light source, in aqueous solution. A dilution of this suspension serves to check sensitivity and resolution of a flow cytometer as well as linearity of the photomultiplier tubes in different channels. A dilution of the Rainbow Calibration Particles suspension can also be used for daily quality control with standard settings.
- 5 mL Rainbow Calibration Particles (8 peaks, 107/mL)
Safety Data Sheet
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_CH_DE
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_CH_FR
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_CH_IT
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_DE_DE
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_ES_ES
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_FR_FR
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_GB_EN
- Rainbow Calibration Particles_054013_IT_IT